All WCNC 20005 sessions will be held in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center on the second level above Hall A
Badges should be picked from the WCNC Registration desk prior to your session. On-site registration hours will be posted closer to the conference date.
Information on Registration, Audio Visual Equipment and other items can be found under each type of session below.
Technical Sessions    Tutorials    Technology/Business Application Panels    Keynotes/Plenary
- Session Day/Time - you can find the day and time of the session in the appropriate track.
Phy/Mac    Networks    Services & Applications
Note: The paper titles and author listings in the spreadsheets for each session are from your EDAS submittal. Be assured that the title of your paper and author credits as they appear on your final paper will be used in the conference proceedings, book of abstracts, final program and final Web listing.
- You will have 20 minutes including time for Questions and Answers for your presentation
- Each technical session room will be will be set with an LCD projector, , overhead projector, screen, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. You need to bring your own laptop to use with the LCD.
- Technical Sessions held on Monday 14 March
Presenters for Monday Technical Sessions should attend the speaker¹s luncheon in room 202 of the convention center from 12:30 -13:30.
- Technical Sessions held on Tuesday 15 March, Wednesday 16 March or Thursday 17 March
Presenters on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday should attend the speakers breakfast from 7:30 - 9:30 in room LaSalle C of the Hotel InterContintial New Orleans.
- IEEE COMSOC POLICY: All WCNC 2005 technical paper presenters must register at the FULL rate. For authors presenting multiple papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to three papers.
- If additional authors are attending the conference or your session they must register at the appropriate rate.
Tutorial Workbook Submission
Audio - Visual
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 22 February 2005
- Tutorial presentations should be prepared in Microsoft Powerpoint and emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each tutorial presentation room will be set with an LCD projector, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. If you require an overhead projector, laptop or other equipment please email email@example.com
TECHNOLOGY/BUSINESS APPLICATIONS PANELS
Audio - Visual
- Tutorial presenters will receive a One Day Complimentary Registration for Monday 14 March. This will allow you access to your tutorial as well as the WCNC Opening Keynote, WCNC technical and panel sessions, WCNC Welcome Reception and the CTIA WIRELESS Keynote and Exhibits on Monday only. Your badge will be available for pick-up at the Pre-Registration Counter on-site in New Orleans. If you wish to attend WCNC 2005 on other days you will need to register with payment.
- The panel presentation room will be set with a Lectern and Microphone LCD projector, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. If you require an overhead projector, laptop or other equipment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan on being at your session 20 - 30 minutes prior to the start time in order to make certain that your presentation is set.
KEYNOTE AND PLENARY SESSIONS
- Panel speakers will receive a One Day Complimentary Registration on the day of their session. This will allow you access to your session as well as any WCNC Keynotes/Plenary sessions, WCNC technical and panel sessions, and the CTIA WIRELESS Keynote and Exhibits on that day. Your badge will be available for pick-up at the Pre-Registration Counter on-site in New Orleans. If you wish to attend WCNC 2005 on other days you will need to register with payment.. Note: All panel speakers are invited to the WCNC Welcome Reception on Monday evening. CTIA WIRELESS does not have programming on Thursday 17 March.
A member of the WCNC Committee or IEEE Communications Society Staff will contact you to discuss your needs 3-4 weeks before the conference. If you have any questions beforehand please email email@example.com